- November 23, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammad Afzaal
- Category: RBS News
The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) city administration has recently released the rules to be followed by the ballots winners of the 3rd and 4th ballots as per the advert that was published in the national dailies on 18 November.
The information provided in the advertisement is as follows:
- The collection began on January 1, 2023, and on April 1, 2023, respectively, for plots that have allocated.
- The plot owners can download the challans for development charges from the LDA website: The respective file number could used to view it through lda.gop.pk or the Mobile App.
- Development Charges can paid at Allied Bank branches across the country or online.
- Plot owners get any inaccuracies of ballots on the challan form fixing by contacting the LDA City Directorate. Also by arranging through the 0318-1414663 or 0322-4180550 WhatsApp numbers.
- The plot owners required to pay development charges to enable them to take over the plot possession. This possession is upon completion of the ongoing infrastructure development project.
Visit RBS for more news and updates.