- December 23, 2019
- Posted by: RBS Land
- Category: RBS News
Capital Smart City Balloting Officially held on 21st December, 2019 at Capital Smart City project site. It was conducted for Overseas Block-1 and Executive Block-1. Balloting results of Capital Smart City will be available on December 25th, 2019.
Large number of investors, property dealers, agents and consultants attended this exclusive event. Group Chief Operating Officer (COO), Muhammad Aslam Malik congratulated all the allotees. He remarked “we have shown double progress in past three months to fulfill the promise we made on October 6th, 2019 (launching Date)”. The possession of these plots will granted in April 2022. He said the area is almost ready for possession. However, the only connectivity bridge is under-construction. Thus, the possession delayed for this reason.
Criteria of E-Capital Smart City Balloting
Sales and Marketing General Manager, Mr. Mujeeeb Ahmed Khan shared the whole procedure of Capital Smart City Balloting. The defined criteria shared below
- E-balloting hold for Overseas Block-1 and Executive Block-1
- Those who booked plots before June 2018 are eligible.
- Moreover, company also issues Acknowledgment Slips to certain investors. They are also part of this E-balloting. However, they have to clear all the pending dues.
- In addition, those individuals whose 3 installments are pending, their plots will also balloted, But, their location would not be revealed until the clearance of dues.
Brigadier Falak Sher gives in-depth presentation regarding the Latest Development Updates of Capital Smart City. Several new construction targets and latest announcements made in Balloting Event. Salient announcements include
- Launch of One Capital
- Launch of The Moon Of Pakistan
Brigadier informed the participants about detailed Site Connectivity and Access Routes of Capital Smart City. COO also announced New Milestones of Capital Smart City for 2020. Previously, the construction team has shown tremendous performance regarding the development pace. Moreover, Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Abdul Sami, stated that big projects like this needs strategic marketing practices. “Today’s event is an open example of our efficient expertise”, he stated.