- October 9, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammad Afzaal
- Category: RBS News
The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Housing & Works Division has initiated the pre-booking phase for residential plots in the OPF Housing Scheme for Overseas Pakistanis, located on Rawat Kallar Syeddan Road in Rawalpindi. This announcement was made through a news advertisement released on 06 October.
This announcement presents an excellent chance for Overseas Pakistanis to obtain residential plots of different dimensions, ranging from 5, 8, to 10 marlas. The scheme’s location is especially appealing, given its proximity, just 2 kilometers away from G T Road.
What are the requirements for applying for plots in the OPF Housing Scheme?
- Prospective applicants should register as members of OPF.
- A pre-booking necessitates a token payment of PKR 500,000, along with the completed application.
- Additionally, a non-refundable processing fee of PKR 15,000 will apply.
- Interested individuals can acquire the application forms for these plots from either the OPF website www.opf.org.pk or the OPF Head Office.
- The application forms will include estimated plot prices.
It is important to highlight that OPF retains the authority to accept or decline applications before the plot category allocated. Further, the token payment will credited towards the plot’s cost. Successful applicants will need to pay the remaining plot price in manageable installments.
A Comprehensive Guide, we encourage you to stay connected with Royal Business Solutions, your trusted source for timely updates and valuable insights.