- June 14, 2021
- Posted by: Muhammad Shehzad
- Category: Blogs
Mall of Islamabad
Mall of Islamabad is a project by Bahria town developers in the Golden Mile of Islamabad. The Project is located in Blue Area Islamabad. Bahria Town Developers is Asia’s one of the largest developers. The mall of Islamabad consists of tall towers divided into four parts. While The first part of the mall is spared for Parking and Commercial areas. The second part of the mall is for the food section specifically. Food Courts and Restaurants will be featuring in it. The third part of the Mall is dedicated to the Offices. While the Forth and the last part is dedicated to Spacious Apartments.
Location Mall of Islamabad
MOI is located in Blue Area Islamabad near the Centaurus Mall Islamabad. It is also closely located to Islamabad Stock Exchange (ISE) and Saudi-Pak Tower.
Exactly the mall is located at main Jinnah Avenue Islamabad. Many Other Trademarks like Ufone Tower and ZTBL are also in proximity of Mall of Islamabad.
Nearby Landmarks of Mall of Islamabad
- Nizam Ud Din Road is 2 minutes away.
- Ibn E Sina Road is 5 minutes away.
- G-8 is 5 Minutes away.
- Almost 4 Minutes Drive from Faisal Avenue.
- 5 Minutes’ drive from main Margalla Road.
- 2 Minutes Dive from F-7 Markaz.
- 5 Minutes Drive from Kashmir Highway.
- 1 Minute Drive from Marvi Road.
- Almost 5 Minutes from G-7/2.
Owners and developers
MOI is a project of Bahria Town Developers. Bahria Town developers are a huge name in the real estate sector. They just don’t enjoy their hard-earned reputation in Pakistan but they are also world-famous. The name mall of Islamabad might change in near future due to some reasons. The new name would be “Park Lane Tower.” Bahria Town Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi are also projects of Bahria Town Developers.
Bahria Town developers are one of the most trusted names in Pakistan. They have won many awards for their services such as:
- Highly Commended High-Rise architecture
- Highly Commended Retail Interior
- Best 5 Star Golf Development
- Highly Commended Leisure Interior
- Asia Pacific International Property Awards, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Highly Commended Leisure Architecture
Many Members of International Media have recognized Bahria Town developers like following:
- Gulf News
- The Nation
- Kuwait Times
- Los Angeles Times
- New York Times
MOI is NOC Approved project. Furthermore, Its No Objection Certificate is approved by Capital Development Authority.
Royal Business Solutions (RBS) is a Marketing and Sales Partner for the MOI. For further queries feel free to contact our representatives.