- May 11, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammad Shehzad
- Category: RBS News
LAHORE: LDA shares its requirements for applicants seeking possession orders.
According to news reported on May 8, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has mandated that applicants seeking a possession order provide particular papers with their applications at the LDA One Window Cell.
The following are a few of the documents require for a possession order:
- Two approved, certified pictures
- Attested photocopy of a valid ID
- Letters of allocation or exemption
- The Sale Agreement Exemption Agreement’s latest certified copy
- A copy of the franchise ownership letter
- Three certified thumb rings, along with sample signatures
- Applicant’s biometrics
To prevent processing delays, it is also advising the applicants to thoroughly study the require documents before submitting their requests for possession orders. The authority may reject the application if any of the above documents are missing.
LDA also approved Lahore Smart City to offer all types of amenities to its residents.
The above rules implement to speed up the application process and ensure that only valid possession claims handle. Moreover, the LDA One Window Cell is committed to providing effective services to the general public and ensuring that all applications are processed swiftly and openly.
For further updates on LDA shares its requirements for applicants seeking possession orders stay tuned to RBS Real Estate and Builders.