- May 24, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammad Shehzad
- Category: RBS News
ISLAMABAD: Expats invited to invest in CDA and C-series sectors, bookings are open.
According to a May 17 ad in national dailies, the Capital Development Authority (CDA) announced a “golden opportunity” for expats to invest in residential plots of various sizes in the authority’s C-series Sectors.
Pakistanis living abroad who wants to buy a residential plot in Islamabad may apply starting on May 23 by signing on to the “Online Application Forms Window.” It was emphasised that the plots are located in the C-series Sector, in a tranquil area with plenty of green space and convenient access to urban amenities. On June 20, there will be a digital balloting for these plots.
Incentives For Overseas Pakistanis
Overseas Pakistanis can benefit from the following incentives by investing in C-series sectors.
- The process is completely online
- Payments will make through a banking channel in USD
- One person can file more than one application
- The C-series Sectors are well-connected, with easy access to major highways such as the Kashmir Highway, GT Road, and the Motorway.
- A 10% discount is available for full payment make within 30 days of the provisional offer letter’s issuance.
- Moreover, the approved layout plan is accessible on the CDA website, giving potential investors clarity.
- The CDA ensures prompt delivery of the plots, giving customers a hassle-free experience.
- The process of changing ownership becomes simpler by the CDA Facilitation Center’s seamless property transfer tools.
- A 25% down payment requires to transfer ownership of the property. Any further payments must follow the dates and restrictions mentioned in the brochure.
- Plots given in C Sectors on a Land Sharing basis are now in high demand. Giving possible premium prices for investors due to improved connectivity and quick sector growth.
Hawks Melbourne City Rawalpindi is another luxurious project where overseas can invest.
Eligibility Requirements for CDA C-Series Sector Applications
- Only expatriate Pakistanis with a valid Pakistan Origin Card/National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICO) and dual nationality holders are eligible to apply.
- Each application will be subject to a $200 registration fee.
The CDA hopes to attract expatriate Pakistanis looking to purchase residential plots in Islamabad’s peaceful and verdant C-series Sectors by announcing this interesting investment opportunity.
Further, the CDA’s initiatives support the government’s goal to developing contemporary housing societies for overseas residents. Also, making it easier for them to invest in real estate in Pakistan.
For more latest news and updates you may visit RBS Real Estate and Builders.