- July 1, 2021
- Posted by: Muhammad Shehzad
- Category: RBS News
procedure to shift in harmony park block overseas 1
New block Announced in Capital Smart City. The Developers and owners of Capital Smart City are introducing Harmony Park (Overseas One) Block. It is in the Vision of the Government to support low-cost housing in Pakistan. This Block is located in front of sector E Overseas Block.
Existing members can shift to this new block by meeting the following criteria.
- Members have to pay 45% of the Property price before the 15th of July.
- After payment members have to get an acknowledgment letter from F-11 Office.
- Conversion of harmony Park is occurring on a First Come, First Serve basis.
- To streamline the process members, have to pay through PO, Cash, or Online deposit. In the case of Online deposit, members have to get acknowledgment from the Sales and marketing department, otherwise, the company won’t be responsible.
- It is available until the 15th of July on a first-come, first-serve basis, however, the company can close the process even before.
- Merging is not allowed to complete 45% Criteria.
- Balloting will be held in the last quarter of 2021.
For Further Information Feel Free to Call RBS at 03331111306.