- August 10, 2019
- Posted by: RBS Land
- Category: RBS News
Capital Smart City is a mega project. It is being developed with innovative and futuristic approach. More than 450 machinery along with massive labor force, Capital Smart City envisaged to complete this venture before the scheduled time i.e.2022. Future Developments Holding (pvt.) Ltd. (FDHL) is pleased to announce the balloting and possession date.
Details of Notice with Reference#: FDHL/MISC/004/19/19, is described below
Possession of Blocks
FDHL proudly announced the possession of following:
- 3 sectors in Overseas Block
- 3 Sectors in Executive Block
These blocks will be handed over to allotees in first quarter of 2020. Later on, further blocks will be handed over, accordingly, after every quarter.
The process of balloting will be started after November 15. All members are advised to clear their due payments by October 15, 2019 in order to be part of balloting.
Other main chunks of this notice is given below
- Members who paid upfront 100% payment, will have the opportunity to select their plot from Map. They do not need to appear in balloting.
- Same is the case with those who initially paid 50% and 40% payment. But they need to clear their installment by aforementioned date i.e. October 15, 2019
- Members who have booked their plots on installments are advised to pay their dues before October 15, 2019.
Furthermore, company reserves the right to change the last date. Thus, you shouldn’t wait by October 15.
Discounts for first 200 Members
As per notification, first 200 members will get 50% discount on development charges. The details are described below
- 25% on upfront for start of villa foundation
- 25% on moving into property
In addition, they will also get the chance to select their own Architect Design. DSA is the firm offering architect design. It will ultimately saves Rs.200,000 additional cost. Also, they will get special discounts on membership fee of Capital golf & Country Club and Royal Orchard project in Multan, Sargodha and Sahiwal.
Management decided to close the files of those individuals whose 2 installments are pending by October 15, 2019. Moreover, after September 16, 2019, additional surcharge will be applied on late installments.