- June 9, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammad Shehzad
- Category: RBS News
Lahore Development Authority PKR 202 Bn Development Budget. The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has established a development budget of PKR 202 billion for fiscal year (FY) 2022-23, according to news reports on May 31. The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has handed over the final budget construct to the Punjab government for final approval.
According to reports, in order to complete the city’s ongoing development projects, the Lahore Development Authority revealed the budget information in a briefing to Punjab Secretary Housing Asad Rehman Gilani. According to the LDA, the following projects are underway in the city and have been included in the budget document:
- PKR 69 billion for the construction of the Canal Tram project
- PKR 2.5 billion for the construction of Khyaban-e-Jinnah, Qadir Topash Chowk Underpass
- PKR 2.5 billion for the construction of the Akbar Chowk Underpass project
- PKR 2 billion for the construction of the Sports Complex and Ek Moria Pul project
- PKR 35 billion for the construction of a road from Expocenter to Canal Road
- PKR 4.5 billion for the rehabilitation of Raiwind Road
- PKR 3 billion for the rehabilitation and construction of the underpass on Bedian Road
- PKR 3 billion for the widening of the Lahore Canal Road
- PKR 64 billion for the construction of the Gulberg Elevated Expressway project
- PKR 35 billion for the rehabilitation of Canal Road
- PKR 29 billion for the rehabilitation and reconstruction of roads in Lahore
In order to stay informed about the latest developments regarding ‘LDA Sets PKR 202 Billion Development Budget for FY 2022-23’, we encourage you to stay connected with Royal Business Solutions, your trusted source for timely updates and valuable insights.
We believe that Lahore Smart City is a perfect environment for investment and life-style activities.