Capital Smart City Islamabad THE SMART HOUSING Project
In view of growing smart housing demand in the twin cities, FDHL intends to build a quality housing project on M2 Motorway near New Islamabad International Airport falling on the eastern route of CPEC. Capital Smart City Islamabad aims to become first ever smart city in Pakistan and a model for sustainable development.
A MODEL FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
DIVERSITY OF JOBS
- To become the first commercial center in the region;
- complementing the new international airport.
- To attract international businesses and investors.
- To create variety of job opportunities in commercial and service sectors
WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE
- To provide state of art transport infrastructure with high efficiency to support city and regional growth.
- To achieve a sustainable transportation system.
- To ensure networks are established for road users, pedestrians, cyclists and other future mobility needs
CONVENIENT & QUALITY LIVING
- To design for resilient social
- To set an example for mixed use and residential
- To become an exemplary model for community planning in the region.
- To create convenient access to full range of facilities.
IDENTITY & HERITAGE
- To become a destination for both international and local residents.
- To become a new religious center with unique identity and architecture
- To become a postcard city with iconic features and sceneries.
EFFICIENT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- To be the most eco-friendly development in the region.
- To promote integrated solid waste management and responsible usage of the resources
- To provide adequate and reliable water supply
- To ensure availability and reliability of power supply
CLEAN & GREEN
- To conserve natural resources and ensure zero-net loss of natural areas.
- To become an attractive city of natural vistas and sceneries.
- To become a convenient and walkable city.